- 60.00 - 200.00 INR
- Di Basic Lead Stearate
- For Laboratory
Di Basic Lead Stearate is a white crystal powder which finds its application in the field of lubricant and stabilizer at high temperatures at the time of PVC processing. It is also used in cable manufacturing, PVC, calendaring operations & extrusions. To get best results, Di Basic Lead Stearate is normally used with Stearate and Tri Basic Lead Sulphate. In addition to this, our professionals always use premium quality chemicals and latest techniques as per the set market norms.
Usage & Applications:
- Provide excellent heat stability in rigid PVC formulations.
- Used in combination with DBLS & LS.
- Widely used in rigid PVC Pipes, Profiles, Sheets, Tubings, Reinforced Suction Hoses & Cables
Fine White Powder
1.9 To 2.2
Lead Content As PbO:
53% To 55%
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 25 Kg Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Plastic Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
503, Phase-IV, Gidc, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India