- 60.00 - 200.00 INR
- Lead Stearate
- For Laboratory
Due to our huge market knowledge, we are involved in manufacturing, importing and supplying Lead Stearate. Mainly used in the preparing of tough PVC products such as pipes and corrugated sheet, this chemical is widely praised by the customers for its superior thermal stability and electric insulation. Made at our latest facility under the supervision of deft professionals, this chemical is high in demand among the customers. We provide this Lead Stearate in available in different packaging options at highly reasonable rates.
Appearance: Fine White Powder
Specific Gravity: 1.3 To 1.4
Lead Content As PbO: 28% To 31%
Melting Point: 94'C To 105'C
Usage & Applications:
- It is Lubricant For PVC Compounds.
- It is used in combination with TBLS & DBLS.
- Widely used in rigid PVC Pipes, Profiles, Reinforced Suction Hosed & Cables
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA), Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 25 Kg Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Plastic Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
503, Phase-IV, Gidc, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India